Creative & Analytics
So, you secured the lowest rates possible and now you need a commercial that will give you the best ROI possible. Memorable TV and Radio commercials are extremely important. BC Media has what it takes to get you the results you expect from start to finish.
It’s all about the creative!
We have the recipe to make your phones ring, we have been doing it for a long time! We only use professional, recognizable, voice over talent for all FREE Radio commercial production. Additionally, BC Media's cost effective TV commercial production always leaves a lasting visual impression of your brand.
Audio is everywhere these days. It’s available on multiple platforms and devices, and it engages millions of listeners. In fact, radio alone reaches almost 270 million American listeners each week. Radio is America's #1 reach medium.
- Radio’s diversity of programming affords advertisers niche channels to zero in on narrow target groups.
- Formats allow advertisers to speak selectively to consumers they want to reach.
- Local/regional structure means brands can focus on key marketing areas.
- Radio is on 24/7, reaching 90% of people age 12 and older every week.
- Consumers vary in their stages of the purchase cycle – on-going Radio ads allow your product or brand to be front and center when people are ready to buy, even during off seasons.
- Radio reaches consumers close to the time and location of purchase, whether they’re in-store or online shoppers. v
- Reach listeners in-car when they’re driving to stores, restaurants, etc.
Radio is a mobile medium, reaching people at home, at work, at play, in cars.
- It’s a companion and an advertising force that accompanies advertisers’ customers wherever they go.
“Radio continues to be perceived as central to people’s lives, especially when contrasted with the precipitous decline by other traditional media” – Arbitron/Edison “Infinite Dial”.
- Listeners tend to listen to relatively few radio stations and are extremely loyal to their favorites.
- Research shows that Radio listeners have a low level of ad avoidance, staying tuned in through commercial breaks.
- Because ads can run frequently and listeners tend to stay tuned for long periods of time, a brand that is big in Radio can create a disproportionately large share of mind for itself.
Listeners feel an emotional connection with their preferred Radio stations.
- Passive forms of advertising merely list merchandise or tell where a product is available, radio is an active medium.
- Radio is a call-to-action medium.
- Approximately 1/3 of TV time is devoted to commercials, about 2/3 of newspapers are comprised of ad copy, and Internet users are now subjected to a barrage of advertising.
- With an average of 10 commercial minutes per hour (about 1/5 of each hour), Radio affords an uncluttered environment for advertisers.
- Radio ads are always forefront for the listener’s attention – ads aren’t surrounded by competitors’ spots or buried in the back pages.
Radio has a “multiplier effect” on other media.
- Audio-only medium stimulates a different part of the brain than video, print, online images.
- Adding Radio increases recall of TV, newspaper, Internet ads.
- Radio is proven to drive consumers to advertisers’ web sites.
- Consumers need to be exposed to ad messages multiple times before they begin to respond.
- Radio’s relatively low cost in relation to other media allows advertisers to use multiple stations to reach their targets and build frequency levels for maximum impact.
- Radio stars in the theater of the mind, stimulates emotion-filled images within the listener’s own mind – voices, music, sound effects, recall of video images.
- No matter how small or large the advertiser, Radio allows creativity to brand and create a unique identity that consumers will remember.
- Affordable production allows tailoring ads for compatibility to various formats, increasing appeal to listeners.
- Radio advertisers can adapt quickly to changes in their own situations and marketplace to make sure their dollars are effectively utilized.
- Radio production costs less than TV, print.
- Radio is less expensive to buy than most major media, allowing advertisers to afford maximum reach and effective frequency.
BC Media and Associates negotiates the lowest prime time CPM rates with every major national network and thousands of local and regional stations. We maintain great relationships with our media partners while growing our catalogue of radio stations to offer our clients. Thus, whether you are looking for a local, regional or national campaign we can help you out.
TV & Cable
Advertising influences nearly 90 percent of consumer decisions to purchase goods and services. For power and attention, it's tough to top the many advantages of television advertising. No other advertising medium combines sight and sound and has such a grand impact. Imagine taking your product personally into millions of homes all over the country to show them why it's better, faster, stronger, higher or longer-lasting, and even demonstrating it right in front of them. One of the biggest advantages of TV ads is the ability to call out to your potential customers right where they are. It's akin to tapping them on the shoulder and saying, "Hey, come look at this!"
Good TV ads are more than walking, talking messages. You determine how you want your audience to react. Smile. Laugh. Cry. Take action. You're putting on a skit or short play of sorts for their benefit. You can make it lighthearted or even humorous, thought-provoking or heartbreaking. You can try to do that with print, but you can't control how the words are read, with the proper emphasis and pauses for emotion.
One of the big advantages of television advertising is the huge audience you can reach instantaneously. TV ads can be targeted to specific audiences surprisingly well, too. To reach stay-at-home or work-from-home parents, buy daytime spots. To reach a Hispanic market, you could buy air time on a Spanish-speaking network. For products that appeal to full-time workers, advertise in the evening. Toy and cereal manufacturers have known about targeting since TV began and they advertised during Saturday morning cartoons. Parents didn't always appreciate it, but the ads worked.
TV, Cable and Streaming are extremely influential when it comes to direct response advertising, and rightfully so! In todays fast paced, visually driven world, people respond to visually branded commercials in mass. When the time comes to buy TV, cable and streaming service advertising for your business, BC Media has over 25 years experience building relationships with local and national media companies.
Click on an icon to learn more about each service.
BC Media & Associates is a Full Service Direct Response Advertising Agency that offers everything your business needs to advertise successfully. Our team has leveraged decades worth of relationships to guarantee our clients get the absolute best rates for radio, TV, cable and outdoor advertising.
We provide 100% full service from concept to finished product, including production. We thrive on giving our clients advertising outlets that produce customer conversion. Contact A BC Media Representative Now and get your business on the fast track to increasing sales through direct response advertising.
When you combine billboards with radio, TV and cable, Outdoor is a great way to amplify the frequency of your advertising campaign. Whether you are looking to brand yourself, entice direct response or just increase awareness in a specific market BC Media can deliver you the absolute lowest rates for digital and static (traditional) billboards. However, Outdoor options include forgotten opportunites like bus stops and park benches. Trust BC Media to consult all options that give you increased brand awareness. We are truly Full Service, it shows in our customer service through advertising consulting.
Print & Direct Mail
Print and Direct Mail has benefits that have held true for over 100 years. Printed advertising tends to hang around. The benefit is people that are given printed media will see it over and over. As a result, the "See It 7 Times Rule" is in action.
Whether you are looking for local, regional or a national audience we have the ability to put your product or service in newspapers or coupon books at the best rates possible! Direct mail is a great way to target your clientele. You can target by zip codes or even nationwide! No campaign is too big or too small.
Web Service / Digital Management
BC Media is a is proud to announce the addition of Web Services to our product lineup. This Web Service includes Digital Advertising for our new and existing customers. From Sales Funnels to Full Websites, Google Ads (formerly Adwords) to Full SEO services, BC Media and Associates can truly bring your business to the next level.
At this stage of many business websites have been active for 10 years or more. Realizing this holds back potential sales we provide solutions to our customer. For some, website redesign is not an option at this time. So, to align with goals we offer supplements. Landing Pages and Sales Funnels give a modern look to your advertising campaign. Contact Us to get more information on how Website Redesign, Campaign Landing Pages or Sales Funnels can increase conversion rates.
Is Your Word Out There Online?
We love classic radio and TV advertising but is your word out there online? Did you opt to have SEO embedded in your website? How about your Social Media? If a client looks for you on Instagram are you there? Or, are you thinking of using Google Ads but have no idea where to start. We have all of that under our umbrella. We even provide brief educational tidbits for business owners in our Web Services Blog. Get simple answer and product solutions for any online business goal. BC Media and Associates, we just keep upping the game!